Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sleep Related Overeating

    I always wanted to know why I had trouble sleeping, and this went on for a few years before I found the answer. Well after I started using Herbalife and begin to lose weight, my sleeping became so much better because it was being overweight that was causing the sleeping disorder according to WebMD.
     After I started losing weight using the Herbalife's Quick Start Program I started seeing results  right away, and in the quick start program there are 3 components formula 1 shake which is a meal replacement, and a multivitamin, and cell activator that helps your body to absorb vitamins and nutrients.  I also, added a personalize protein powder that helps with hunger control, and this keeps me from being hungry until my mid morning snack.  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment