Thursday, April 25, 2013

Internet Marketing My Journey

      Internet marketing, looks real easy but this is not the case at all, you cannot jump in and start making money on the internet. You must build up a web present and then customers relations, this is by no means a get rich quick scheme. It's not just coming up with a good idea alone it takes a marketing plan  that works.
       When I started as a Independent Distributor, I was very excited about being my own boss and growing my business from the ground up. Being an Independent Distributor means just that in the beginning, but knowing that you can accomplish it make the struggle less painful. There is so much I'm learning about growing my business, but marketing online is not easy to master. Being new to the business it was time to do some research on internet marketing, and this was the first step to find out just what it's going to take to be successful.
        When starting my new business I became blinded with unrealistic thoughts about how things are going to go such as, setting up my business and everyone is going to buy my  products. This is not the case at all, know one even realizes I'm their because there are so many online business', and at this point My Messiah's Herbal Health just faded in to the back ground. When products don't go flying of the shelves, I became nervous about my business succeeding, but now something need to be done to stand out from other website to buildup an web present and reputation.
        Standing out on the web: Here are a few things that I have done to make my site stand, purchasing my own domain name, changing how the site looks, make myself transparent, and I use my own products. This way I can sincerely tell others about my products, so they will see it in my appearance plus people will know I take pride in the work that I'm doing. The other is having the name of my website pop up all over the internet like facebook fanpage, YouTube video, Tweets, and just drawing as much attention to my site as possible. Also, marketing my ads right to the computer screen of people all over the world with a viral marketing call Desk Top Lighting here is link http://www.desktoplight.com/Bobbij9.
          Growing In Personal Development:
         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment